<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1598591094617703516?origin\x3dhttp://mynameis-vanessa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tenth Post ;
Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:49 PM

Valentines Day & not forgetting its Tricia's birthday too !
Rotted at home today ,
& dyed my hair black the second time this year .
Reason - Asked by my civics tutor to dye again ;
as a good student , yeah i dyed black (again) .

Thursday went for dinner at ChompChomp with Sok loon, Cassendra, Shan Ying, Ching Shean, Bor Huey, Li Qing, Keith, Stuart, Jason(not that tagboard jason - completely different person), Qi Xian .
We even asked a uncle help us take group photo with the so called landmark =.="
I won't post the photo cause its very blury.
After that most of them went off , me together with Sok loon, Keith, Stuart, Jason & Qi Xian went around finding place to play pool or bowling .
Some places we cant go so ..
we bought breezer (cause we cant buy beer) then we shared except sok , lols..
Sok very cute haha , at chomp chomp dont dare eat the mussels & cockles .
And she's the oldest among us and she dont drink a sip of the breezer !
The funniest part is Stuart getting abit drunk ?! (so funny , he looked VERY pink )
Then we took the wrong bus and was near amk already =.="
Then we went to amk hub ,
slacked abit at the Mac
& Jason made us stress about Jc life lols ,
when our lectures havnt even start ..
When i was abt to go home ,
Eugene told me he was there la ,
but i not going to tell what u doing there when i msg u LOL! (I'm a good person)
But we dint see each other Lols..
The most unfair part is I'm the first person to go home ..
& I'm the last to reach home ~

I need to ..
1 ) Work very hard to get into the university course i want ( I must first get promoted to J2 )
2 ) Get enough sleep ( I realised I'm getting drained every day i go to sch, when i don't feel it at secondary sch days..I already slept earlier zz.)
3 ) Know which cca to join .
4 ) Constantly remind myself : Studies is priority =.=
5 ) Save money

Some things can't be put into words
& Yes , i feel the stress already

Replies
STEPH: did you help me take my results ? lol
Vanessa: Ps can't help you take lols , need ur ic ..

JASON: no ma,u say u in jc no amke up will be liek very auntie ma HAHA
Vanessa: I go secondary sch also no make up , but in terms of looking auntie in process already zz.

QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART ♥
i should have known from the start
but too bad, it's too late
Vanessa is my name and 16th November is my day. I’m fat but it doesn’t stop me from eating anything. Shopping, hair extensions, running, bitching about people is my thing. I HATE pests, hamsters, stuff toys and sweet stuff. Flood me with lotsa money, Nitendo Dsi ,Wii. Will you?
When I say I love money, I wasn’t kidding


Speak whatever



Gain it all, or lose it all
ChinSiang Dandan Gordon Hafsah Jieling Kelly Keo LekYuan Lynette Mr Chaw Michelle Sean Selina Stepharina Stephanie Tricia Vanessa Yinah Zhiwei

Turn back the pendulum, I wish I could


Blast your headphones