<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1598591094617703516?origin\x3dhttp://mynameis-vanessa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
New Year , 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 12:41 AM

then Happy New Year !
Its like 2009 already (yay?)
Holiday's boring ,
i've been working Mondays to Fridays (except P.holidays & Half days on Eves!)
Okay , the world revolves around money .
So i love money , i don't deny the fact .
Some random stuff...






















Din Tai Fung's Xiao Long Bao !!
Went with Candy, We ate 10 Each & shared noodles .
The waiter was like giving the (wth face) ,
cause we two persons only , then some people only ordered less than 10 Xiao Long Baos
and have abt 4 people sharing ? ;x






















I removed all of my hair extensions already !
Like during december . ( Wasted money =.=)






















Made sushi ,& decided to post this pic as this is the only sushi i make like rice ball lor.
Look abit like Mickey ~


Hi fiancee , (Lol)

Replies of tags (tmr)

QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART ♥
i should have known from the start
but too bad, it's too late
Vanessa is my name and 16th November is my day. I’m fat but it doesn’t stop me from eating anything. Shopping, hair extensions, running, bitching about people is my thing. I HATE pests, hamsters, stuff toys and sweet stuff. Flood me with lotsa money, Nitendo Dsi ,Wii. Will you?
When I say I love money, I wasn’t kidding


Speak whatever



Gain it all, or lose it all
ChinSiang Dandan Gordon Hafsah Jieling Kelly Keo LekYuan Lynette Mr Chaw Michelle Sean Selina Stepharina Stephanie Tricia Vanessa Yinah Zhiwei

Turn back the pendulum, I wish I could


Blast your headphones